In order to offer users added value, CERATIZIT has developed a number of applications, known as apps, that are easy to license and activate. These allow users to easily access and utilize the recorded machine-, operating- and process-data. The focus was on operator convenience and modularity.
- Comprehensive CERATIZIT assistance system for machining
- Apps (applications) that are easy to license and activate
- Recorded machine, operating and process data can easily be accessed and utilised
- The focus is on ease of operation and modularity
- Monitors and records the internal signals of the machine during the process, such as the torque of a spindle or the feed force of an axis, on the machine itself
- Potential savings on tool costs can be determined from this in conjunction with a table about reasons for tool changes